[Update: see the FAQ here.]
On June 9, 2018, I am hosting a reading opportunity for local writers. If you have had a book published, and you are near Atlanta, GA on June 9, you are cordially invited to read. If not, feel free to come anyway and support the home team.
If you want to read, here is the plan:
1. Bring two copies of your book to raffle. The raffle benefits the Southeast Gwinnett Food Co-op.
2. Bring other copies of your book to sell.
3. Be ready to sign your book (and body parts of your new groupies).
4. Reading starts at 7:30PM. We'll go as long as necessary.
5. Plan to read for 5-10 minutes. If you feel particularly extroverted, you can invite questions or feedback from the crowd.
6. DEADLINE: Contact me no later than June 2, 2018 to get on the list. I need to notify the venue so they can staff up.
This is a mellow event in a small venue. No stress; just a good time. Maybe you'll make a buck or some new friends.